Aerospace Engineering Co-op - 919
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Aerospace / Aviation
Location: Atlanta, GA
Description: Aerospace Engineering Co-op - 919
The Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) is looking for exceptional students majoring in Aerospace Engineering who are interested in Co-op employment opportunities starting next semester. Are you intellectually curious? Entrepreneurially minded? Are you looking for a chance to see what you brain and talents can do? An opportunity to be trained and mentored by scientists and engineers who are truly experts in their field? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Georgia Tech Research Institute could be a great fit for you!
This job posting represents co-op opportunities across all eight of our research labs, in one or more of the following domains and functional areas:
REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Complete at least one semester with a declared major of Aerospace Engineering or a comparable program
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- US Citizenship
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- We like to see applicants with personal interests that demonstrate domain and functional experience in support of their academic studies and the work that we do.
- We also value extra-curricular activities and leadership that show you can communicate well and work with others on a team.
- Most of all, we want to meet applicants that are passionate about their field of study and get excited about solving big problems!
ABOUT GEORGIA TECH RESEARCH INSTITUTE:
GTRI is a group of over 900 world-class engineers and scientists, solving challenging problems for our customers through innovation, cutting edge applied research, and a collaborative work environment.
We have been recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle 4 of the last 5 years, and offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great location. Professional growth opportunities include support for advanced degrees, patent rights, and freedom for approved outside consulting, periodic special courses on technical and leadership topics, and support for paper preparation and presentation.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Aerospace Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Aerospace / Aviation Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs