Computer Engineering ATAS - 924
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Aerospace / Aviation
Location: Smyrna, GA
Description: Computer Engineering – ATAS-924
The Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) is looking for experienced Computer Engineers who can think outside of the box and don’t want to do the same old thing every day. We value bright, intellectually curious, growth oriented professionals and provide a work environment that allows work / life balance and opportunity.
This opportunity is within the Aerospace, Transportation and Advanced Systems Lab (ATAS). ATAS conducts research and development for government and industry customers in aerodynamics, radar and weapons systems, food processing technology, unmanned systems and modeling of social systems.
Opportunity to Program, Manage Projects, Solve Problems in a variety of areas. At GTRI you will be working on a variety of interesting projects and technologies centered on algorithm development and analysis, hardware-in-the-loop simulations, unmanned systems autonomy and control, test and evaluation, radar systems processing, vision processing, embedded instrumentation, digital signal processing, and graphics user interfaces.
REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other appropriate field
- US Citizenship AND/ OR the ability to get a security clearance
- 0-8 years experience as a Computer Engineer ideally in an applied research environment
- Candidate must possess proficient C and C++ language skills in Windows (Visual Studio), Linux, and/or other real-time operating systems.
- Requires project/task management, writing and presentation skills, documentation, report and proposal preparation.
ABOUT GEORGIA TECH RESEARCH INSTITUTE
GTRI has been recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle 4 of the last 5 years. GTRI offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great location. Professional growth opportunities include support for advanced degrees, patent rights, and freedom for approved outside consulting, periodic special courses in technical and leadership topics, and support for paper preparation and presentation. Grow your career at GTRI.
The Georgia Tech research Institute employs over 900 research faculty, with an annual sponsored research budget of over $300 million. The important work we do is diverse, challenging, and rewarding. Work with subject matter experts at our Atlanta campus or at the 14 other locations in MD, OH, VA, AL FL HI, TX, CA, AZ, DC and GA. Research areas include such diverse areas as: Cyber Security Jobs, Big Data Jobs and Data Intelligence Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Software Engineering Jobs, High Performance Computing Jobs ( HPC Jobs ), Hardware Design Jobs, Embedded System Design Jobs, Communication Systems Design Jobs, High Speed Networks Jobs, Electromagnetics Jobs ( EM Jobs ) including Radar Systems Jobs, Antenna Design Jobs, Electronic Warfare Jobs( EW Jobs ), Sensor Design Jobs, Intelligent Systems Jobs, Systems Engineering Jobs and others.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Hardware Engineer Computer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Aerospace / Aviation Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs